Friday, June 15, 2012

Brilliant tendergreen bean foliage and more

My plants appear to be doing really well, at least indoors. Check it out!

Picture 1: the brilliant colour on my green beans is fabulous! I cannot wait to eat beans from this.
Picture 2: green onion plant. Hope I can actually get something from this.
Picture 3: black-seeded simpson lettuce plant. It's not growing so fast, but progress is obvious.
Picture 4: tomato plants. Hopefully I can really get these going.
Pictures 5 & 6: parsley. One's been chewed on a bit. I really need to find a way to deal with this. I tried holding up leaves with a used post-it flag on one of them, but I'm going to use a garlic spray and see if that works better.

I am also working on these plants for the front veggie patch: parsley, green onions, lettuce, and kale. Lots of green.







No comments:

Post a Comment